"Weird Al" Yankovic does it again with his newest parody "Word Crimes"
this is great.
I can finally enjoy this tune without Robin Thicke
Thank the gods for Weird Al
This is all fantastic but the ending actually made me laugh out loud
I was actually kinda fuming at this, but then I found out that “spastic” isn’t considered a slur in America. So with that in mind, it’s okay.
The Zelda Collab!
Starting last November I put together a collab of all the creatures and races within the universe of The Legend of Zelda games! Spanning across Twitter, Tumblr, Deviantart, and even some Facebook folk, nearly 250 different artists submitted artwork!
Thank you so much to everyone who joined, this was a great experience and I got to meet some awesome people through it! You all are awesome!
what the fuck ash
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
OH MY GOD A NEW ONE